The PHE tutor will work to develop in each pupil an
understanding of the relationship of good body
function and exercise; to motivate each pupil to
cultivate physical fitness, hygienic habits, and good
social and emotional adjustment.
* Teaches knowledge and skills in physical fitness,
health education, rhythms, and dance, and individual,
dual, or team sports, utilizing course of study adopted
by the Board of Education and other appropriate
* Works cooperatively with other physical education
teachers in planning a balanced physical education
* Analyzes, demonstrates and explains basic skills,
knowledge’s, and strategies of formal sports, games
rhythms, and fundamentals of body movement.
* Provides individualized and small group instruction in
order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each
pupil, to the extent feasible.
* Provides appropriate safety instruction and makes
safety checks on equipment and field areas to ensure
the overall safety of pupils.
* Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior needed to provide an orderly, productive environment in the physical education areas.
* Evaluates each pupil’s growth in physical skills,
knowledge, and contribution in team sports.
* Participates cooperatively with the appropriate
administrator to develop the method by which he/she
will be evaluated in conformance with district
* Leadership and effective supervision skills.
* Performance evaluation skills.
* Decision-making skills.
* Time management skills.
* Team building skills.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
* Stress management skills.
* Strong People management skills.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education
* A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-
education degree holders will be an added advantage.
* A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to hrm.glovixintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08 — show phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.