I am a graduate from the University of Lagos in Nigeria (B.Sc Physical and Health Education), and currently rounding up my Master’s Degree programme in Educational Administration and Planning I also have a CIE Teaching Diploma from Cambridge University, United Kingdom...
I am an accredited Cambridge IGCSE Course Work Examiner in Physical Education, and have done several COBIS courses in preventing Bullying, Child Protection, Data Protection, Fist Aid and Safety and Child Neglect.
I have a stage one Skiing certificate from Zell Am Zee in Austria.
I have attended seminars both local and International on Physical Education, Boarding and Administrative related issues, which has helped to develop my skills and broaden my knowledge in the field of education generally.
I have also organized international competitions and excursion within and outside Nigeria. I coordinate the MUN (Model United Nation) and D o E (The Duke of Edinburgh) programmes.
I have organized seminars for International Schools on Effective Day and Boarding School Management.
I have taught in both Nigerian and British International Schools in Nigeria for over 20 years. I have held the following positions:
1) Head of Administration and Boarding at Abuja Capital International College, ACIC, Gwarimpa, Abuja.
2) Senior Teacher, Head of Department Physical Education and Senior Boarding House Master, at The Regent Secondary School, Mabushi Abuja, Nigeria (A British International School), between 2007 to 2013.
3) I have over 20 years experience in the teaching profession, and over 15 years of teaching IGCSE Physical Education in K-Stage 3-4 and also as the Head of Boarding and Pastoral matterss.
4) I have organized different competitions amongst International Schools in the area of football (Senior/Female Leagues), Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis and Cultural Dance,
5) I am an active member of AISEN, WASAL and NAPHER.
6) I am also a member of COBIS and (Boarding Schools Association UK ) BSA.
7) Activity Coordinator, Form Tutor and PSHE Teacher.
8) Head of Physical Education Department and Boarding Administration at James Hope College, Agbor in Delta State, Nigeria.
9) Co-curricular activities coordinator.
10) Management team, pastoral and administrative duties at Olashore International School.
I am a team player who believes in carrying others along towards achieving a common goa
I will bring a wealth of experience in the area of boarding administration, marketing and teaching to the development of the school, once given the opportunity.
Please find attached my curriculum Vitae.
Okarah Ahamefule Moses