** Job Description:
* What does Reservation/Ticketing Officer do:
* Job Description:
1. Handling ticketing & reservations for customers and Carry out all follow up procedures pertaining to customer travel, i.e. reconfirmation of airline tickets, tour confirmation, booking / reservation etc..
2. Maximize sales and revenues by booking and ticketing return journeys, selling holiday packages and other travel related products and services.
3. Knowledge in Airline Fare rules, BSP reconciliations, Ticket Cancellations & refunds.
4. Visa application and hotel booking Europe visas, US visas, and with fair experience with dealings in hotel reservation across.
5. Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews and Provide customers with travel suggestions and information such as guides, directories, brochures, and maps.
6. Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation.
* Requirements of the role:
* A credible graduate of university degree in any field of study.
* Must be smart and have good communication skills.
* Working knowledge in a ticketing company will be a added advantage.
* Previous experience in a similar role will also be an added advantage.
* Mode of Application:
Interested Applicant should forward the copy of their CVs to groupbliss0 @gmail.com or forward your Name, mobile number, Qualification to the number posted on this advert, Not abiding by this advert will lead to total disqualification. only shortlisted applicants will be contacted