* Select the most appropriate pieces from collections and ranges for the live show .
* Helps to create the concept of product lines, and execute the vision for our partners and vendors
* Style wardrobe looks and design attractive outfits for multiple departments.
* Preps clothing and accessories as needed, such as ironing and steaming, etc
* Attends pre-production meetings for high profile events
* Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
* Communicates with producers, reviews flow sheets prior to airtime, and suggests changes based on presentation
* Collaborates with related teams such as the Hair and Makeup Department
* Manages inventory and consigns products (accessories and clothing) according to show needs
* Communicate effectively and clearly to directs models during the live show
* Maintain a neat and organized wardrobe area
* Report recaps of shows on a daily basis
* Keep up to date with emerging fashion trends, styles, and designs; stay current on contemporary styles
* Develops professional, constructive, and cooperative working relationships with vendors, business partners, and on air guests, and maintaining them over time.
Minimum of OND
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should forward their Name, Phone Number and Address to the message box or to thie phone number on this site. not abiding by this rule may lead to total disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted