Proposal for prospective investors & entrepreneur
Summary of lekki free zone project
Welcome to the new model city. A place of unparalleled opportunities where business thrives and investors believe in their limitless potential to shape tomorrow. Conceived in the heart of africa to connect the regional markets to the globe, aimed to dissolve obstacles and boundaries towards encouraging growth, sustainable development and creating a brighter future for the people, the lekki free zone is a magnet for international investment attracting pioneering minds and partners.
The administration of lagos is determined to make lagos the investment destination of choice in africa and ensure that the global business community is fully aware of the vibrancy and opportunity in our growing economy. Investors from all over the world are showing increasing confidence in lagos.”
The term special economic zone (sez) is commonly used as a generic term to refer to any modern economic zone. In these zones business and trades laws differ from the rest of the country. Broadly, sezs are located within a country's national borders. The aims of the zones include: increased trade, increased investment, job creation and effective administration. To encourage businesses to set up in the zone, financially libertarian policies are introduced. These policies typically regard investing, taxation, trading, quotas, customs and labor regulations. Additionally, companies may be offered tax holidays.
The creation of special economic zones by the host country may be motivated by the desire to attract foreign direct investment (fdi). The benefits a company gains by being in a special economic zone may mean it can produce and trade goods at a globally competitive price.
Lekki free zone was initiated by the government of asiwaju ahmed bola tinubu in 2003 with a land area of 1000hectares allocated for the project which was later increased to 3000 hectares on registration with the nigerian export processing zone authority (nepza). However, realizing the relative advantage of a free zone in lagos above other parts of the nation, the vision was expanded to building a model city devoid of stress and accompanying social vices and the land area was increased to 16,500hectares.
We also partner with EUC HOMES: Location at Ibeju Lekki and along Lekki Free Trade Zone With uptown Courts, Lagoon Courts, Wolverton Courts.Brooksville Courts, Sandfield Courts, Oceanwood, WHITEOAK. All this categories are available at different prices and plots, with Immediate Physical allocation after meeting up the stipulated payment terms.
Let me start by introduce myself here; I am mr. Emmanuel i. N. A representative of uchenna uhie & co. A licensed solicitor asset and land management investment. Based on the ongoing vision and program of the state government, for every prospective investor that want to be part of these wave of investment in these business environment, we look forward to response and replies from investors via this mail; and . We are at your service to solicit and provide enabling suitable land or property space for purchase and acquisition in actualizing your business investment prospective goal.
All prospective investors are to align and be part of this ongoing viable project. This is where the future of the hub of africa's entrepreneurs and also the world’s real foreign direct investors are in traffic to align to the benefits that is accrue to the free
In addition: fdi in 2013, primarily due to billions of dollars investment in power plant project. Fdi entering nigeria increased in its highest $3084.90 multi billions in 2013. Nigeria’s market share of capital investment into the region also increased in 2013, making the nigeria business environment very viable and attractive to invest.
For more information please check this link for visual and clearer understanding
For emphasis contact us on these mail; ( and )
Summary of lekki free zone project
a. A preferential policy hi-tech industrial sector, targeted to create a minimum of 2 million jobs and high efficiency services in:
1. Oil and gas
4. Mechanical - light and heavy equipment, machinery and automobiles
7. Shopping, warehousing and transportation
8. Banking and financial centre including insurance services
b. A high-grade residential zone with first class environment due to the envisioned economic strength of the lekki free zone, comprising of:
1. High class residential apartment and villas for investors and employees
2. Shopping malls & plazas
3. Specialist hospitals and clinics
4. Schools and research & development centre
5. Hotels, tour & recreational centre’s including sandy beach gardens and bathing, golf course, gyms and water sports sector, all in harmony with environment and nature's green
competitive advantages of lftz
1. Lfz is located on the southern coast of nigeria and connected to the major international waterways via the atlantic ocean and the gulf of guinea.
2. Access to the largest consumer market in africa, with over 500 million potential customers.
3. Access to abundant natural resources such as oil, natural gas, timber, rubber, cocoa, arabic gum and sesame seed to name but a few.
4. Favorable geographical location and ascendant location to other parts of africa, europe, middle east and the americas.
5. It has availability of skilled and semi-skilled man power.
6. The social situation of lfz with its natural ecosystem, unpolluted green lands and ecological lakes and lagoon which together make it ideal for a modern, yet serene city.
7. The creation lfz or special economic zones by the host country may be motivated by the desire