Havilla Court (a subset of Oakwood Gardens phase 2) will be a world class and tastefully designed Service Estate with a certificate of occupancy (C of O). It is formed by a Joint Venture Agreement between Pwan Edge Properties and Investment Limited and Pwan Homes Limited became a joint owner of the land measuring about 20 Hectares. Pwan Edge owning 20acres of the land for the purpose of developing it into a site and service scheme within The entire land, which was originally owned by Epe Lagoon Development Association, is being developed by Folkland Property Development Company Ltd.
The estate is strategically located after the Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ), Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State. The primary goal of the proposed site and service scheme is to provide a serene, secured and clean residential environment that will enhance healthy and safe living.
It will be provided with infrastructure facilities such as roads, drainages, perimeter fence, water supply, streetlights etc.
In totality, the Estate will provide about 100 fully serviced residential plots. Each plot has a minimum area of 600m2. In addition to the residential plots, there are plots of complimentary uses like school, recreational parks, Estate clubhouse, fast food center, shopping mall, clinic/pharmacy and Estate management/ security office. The Estate will also provide different house types such as Terraces, Semi Detach and Detach Houses and there are fully serviced plots available.
Purpose: Havilla Court(Located within Oakwood Gardens Phase 2) will provide a uniquely planned, exclusive, private, serene and secured residential living environment away from the hustle and bustle of Lagos metropolis thereby guaranteeing safe and healthy living for its selective residents.
Goals and objectives The primary goal of the proposed site and service scheme is to provide a unique, quiet, safe, private, serene, secured and clean residential environment that will enhance healthy and safe living devoid of the hustle and bustle of inner Lagos.
The basic objective of the residential scheme is to provide a world class and exquisite residential environment for an exclusive group of people, complete with infrastructural facilities and social amenities that would compliment the residential area within a defined and walled (gated) estate.
The general objectives of the scheme are:
– To provide a secured and private estate.
– To increase the stock of fully serviced plots for residential housing development in Lagos.
– To provide such complimentary facilities that would ensure healthy and safe living for the residents.
– To enhance community and social integration through provision of such facilities like recreational parks, club house, school among others.
– – To enhance security and safety of residents through provision of collective access and emergency exit which is fully manned by contracted reputable security companies that is fully equipped with state-of-the-art computerized security systems.
Contact Mr Adebayo ,