The job of an assistant hotel manager is to help the hotel manager complete all activities related to the operations of a hotel, ensuring the establishment works as smoothly as possible. Assistant hotel managers are in charge of supervising the smaller departments or various divisions in the hotel. They can be assigned to the different areas of the hotel, such as food and beverages, casino, and maintenance, among others.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Assistant hotel managers are in charge of overseeing all the events, activities and operations in a hotel.
*They make all the necessary decisions needed in their assigned division and ensure all hotel rules and policies are implemented.
*Assistant hotel managers monitor the tasks of personnel and workers, set goals and plans to promote and improve the service of their department; and are tasked to give schedules and assignment to each worker.
*They handle client’s complaints and compliments about their department; and make sure that events are well organized.
*Sometimes, assistant hotel managers also welcome guests and customers as they enter the hotel.
*They assist the hotel manager in ensuring the security of their guests and the entire hotel or hotel department.
*An assistant hotel manager must be very organized, systematic, patient, motivated, confident and a hard worker.
*He/she must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, strong leadership skills, analytical and problem solving skills, good customer service skills and multi-tasking skills. *The assistant hotel manager should work well under pressure, even with minimal supervision. *He/she should also be able to work independently or as part of a large team.
Interested candidates should have
*Degree I relevant field or discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
* Master's degree is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to prestilageglobalinc @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted