Urgent Vacancies exist for the position of Contracting Civil Engineers. Only competent and certified personnel will be considered.
• liaising and working jointly with the design team (consulting engineers) to implement refinements;
• negotiating modifications with architects and consulting engineers;
• dealing skillfully with a diverse range of people including clients, architects, other engineering professionals, sub-contractors and members of the public;
• taking responsibility for health and safety on site;
• making judgements and solving problems;
• supervising construction;
• dealing with the logistics of supplies;
• scheduling work;
• providing appropriate plans for construction;
• monitoring the provision of materials;
• liaising with and directing the work of sub-contractors employed on the project;
• ensuring quality of workmanship.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's Degree/HND with 10 year(s) working experience.
• Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years CORE CONSTRUCTION experience.
• Relevant professional membership/certification is an added advantage
• technical competence;
• excellent numeracy and IT skills;
• strong communication and team working skills;
• ability to supervise and lead others;
• capability to work to budgets and deadlines;
• an understanding of relevant building and health and safety legislation;
• a creative approach to problem solving;
• a flexible approach.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
Qualified Applicants should apply using any of the following procedures.
1. Comment your CV or Resume to the comment box.
2. Send your CV and Cover Letter to sunrisesolutions247 @gmail.com
3. Send your name, contact number, qualifications and post applying for to the message box or the ADMIN’S Phone number displayed in this advert (07 — show phone
4. Upload your CV directly and click apply.
You are allowed to call the Admin Officer at the number given 9AM - 6PM MON – SAT ONLY.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.