we have oil blocks for sale within nigeria. they are all closeable but with the only condition of having a very serious buyer who has the financial capability to duly execute the oil deal perfectly.
we have and can close::::::
FOR OUTRIGHT SALE
OPL 298; offshore; $2.0 billion
OPL 258; offshore; $2.0 billion
OML BLOCK 6;OFFSHORE;$4.0bn
OML 115, off shore;$4.0bn
OML 122(for joint venture only)30% for equity investment. equity worth:$400m.
OML 13(for joint venture) 60% for equity investment. equity worth:$900m
ANY INTERESTED INVESTOR MUST WRITE AN (LOI ) AND GIVE A COMPANY PROFILE AND PROOF OF FUNDS.
THEN SEND IT BACK TO US VIA EMAIL FOR QUICK ENQUIRIES.
The procedure is below( FOR OIL BLOCK )
(1) Oil Block Procedure Investor issues LOI/EOI, & company profile to company of the owners of oil bloc.
(2) Owners of oil bloc sends in return executive summary, corporate offer, evaluation report & official invitation letter plus all other relevant documents so that investor can conduct search, do their feasibility findings, process visa at the embassy.
(3) Oil block owner scheduled meeting for Abuja with the investors & their technical crew including all facilitators once investor is satisfied, Evaluation report, 3D, physical sighting etc is deliberated upon comprehensively.
NOTE THAT ALL EXPENSES FOR THE FACILITATORS WILL BE BORNE BY THE INVESTOR SUCH AS FLIGHT TO AND FRO, ACCOMODATION,FEEDING AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES.
(THIS IS STRICTLY NON NEGOTIABLE PLS)
(4) Investor is free to bring in their independent foreign valuers etc.
(5) After all the necessary legal, technical frame work has been taken care of, negotiations & contract documentation signing commences, facilitators fees etc then terms of payment is executed in tranches therein till fully paid for.
The investor should address the LOI the following address ( to be given) and send along with his company profile.
Please sir let the investor states in the LOI all what he wants.
We need LOI,POF and COMPANY PROFILE.
pls note that any serious buyer should be capable of showing his proof of funds enabling him to buy an oil block.
if you are a very serious investor or have a serious investor,call mi and lets take it from there.