1) Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Greet customers entering establishments.
5) Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
6) Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
7) Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
8) Resolve customer complaints.
9) Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge
Minimum of associate diploma in Accounting or other related fields
MODE OF APPLICATION;
Qualified applicants should forward their CV to hr.halsonconcept @gmail.com or send name,qualification,post applying for,location and number to the message box or mobile number in this advert.Not abiding by this will lead to TOTAL disqualification,only shortlisted applicants will be contacted