Whether big or small, almost all companies of the modern world run on the supportive network of the software technology. Thus, the prospect doesn’t begin and end with the knowledge of the system and the relevant nuances of technology. There are needs for assessment and evaluation, as well. These give bones to the job of an IT Auditor.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSILITIES
*Reviewing the systems of the individual applications.
*Checking out the nature and usability of the features of security control.
*Assess if the features of controls are being properly managed implemented and executed.
*The different parameters of the security are assessed.
*Reviews are undertaken by the auditors for assessing and determining if the processing of data is being accurately done, according to the parameters of the security.
*If a system is efficiently managed, according to the standardized features of safety, then only it can contribute to the prospect of profit making.
* The IT auditor is to ensure, assess and streamline the group’s flow of technology.
*An ability for multitasking
*Critical insight with a perception for details
*Ability in earmarking the threats to security
*Acquaintance with the fundamental skills of auditing
*The zeal for communication so that even some of the complicated nuances of technology may be given a simplistic analysis.
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree or Certification is relevant field.
*knowledge of networking along with that of auditing is REQUIRED
* BSc/HND/OND in relevant field.
MODE of APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted; failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted